Thursday, October 11, 2012

my glow skin care tips

i love using Nivea with almond oil on my body, which  helps with dryness & my skin absorbs is very well or cocoa butter.
i only use sunscreen on my face .
i make my own hair treatments 100% natural.
For medium (past the shoulders length) hair for example, put a cup of extra olive oil & 3 egg yolks (yellow part) only.
mix well & rub it in the hair over 1 hour.
wash hair with shampoo as normal.
now hair will be limp, this is because of the 100% protein that your hair has lapped up from the egg yolks. This is easily resolved-just leave conditioner in your hair for 1 min to bring it back.
this treatment makes me hair stronger & the protein is food for the hair.
my hair grew 5 inches in 1 year, hair loss is a minimal & is def alot in a better condition!!!
for facials, once again, it's a home remedy....place 1 tablespoon of natural yoghurt, half a mashed avocado & 1 tablespoon of honey.
mix well altogether & leave on for half hour.
believe it or not, each of these elements penetrate & hydrate each of your facial skin layers :) this works an absolute treat!!
to tone my skin, i use rose water. smells beautiful & is 100% natural without stripping the natural oils.
as mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment